I rented a car from the East McDowell location and the service was HORRIBLE..They Do Not Have ANY customer service knowledge whatsoever.

The first car they gave me was a piece of ***.. It drove rough but after the check engine light came on was worse. I called the location to try to exchange it and they were rude about it then told me to check the gas cap AND HUNG UP ON ME.. So I did when I got to work and it was tight but after work on the way home it kept trying to die..

I then called them back and they said to bring it back in.. At the end when I dropped off the second car I was charged for insurance even tho I have full coverage.. I went back several different times trying to prove that I already have insurance but each time they would tell me that they needed this or that and then finally telling me TOO BAD.

I WILL NEVER rent another car there again!!!I DO NOT RECOMMEND renting a car from them..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Phoenix Car Rental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Phoenix Car Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Phoenix Car Rental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Phoenix Car Rental?

Comments