They didnt disclose fees ect.....when we returned the vehicle we paid cash and cash deposit, we were supossed to get our cash deposit back but all of the sudden we owed money!!!

The "ken doll looking wanna be" was beyond rude and the larger man was just as nasty. They lie and steal your money.

Not only did they start screaming at myself but they also were extreamly nasty to my female friend.We had the car for a week and it was the cheapest one for 129.00 but it ended up being 380.66 HORRIBE< VILE, RUDE, NASTY, DISGUSTING DIRTY

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. fhs is overall dissatisfied with Phoenix Car Rental. The most disappointing about car rental at Phoenix Car Rental was theives Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Phoenix Car Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Phoenix Car Rental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Phoenix Car Rental?

Comments

Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Days Inn - Worst property ever!!!! Days Inn "Had a filthy room with lights that did not work, huge stains on the beds and furniture, huge black ants on the walls and in pastries just purchased (on the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more InternetReputation - Ripped off for $1000 InternetReputation "I gave this company $1,000 to host a domain for me for 22 years. They took the money and ran and never registered my domain nor hosted it ever again...." Read more Kixeye - Refund Refused Kixeye "I spent £11.22GBP on a Harlocks Tideseeker fleet in a time limited offer. I never received the fleet and by the time I finally got through to support the offer..." Read more